www.sroinfo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

THANK YOU BUTTON!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRO
Admin/Programmer
Admin/Programmer
BRO

THANK YOU BUTTON!!! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU BUTTON!!!   THANK YOU BUTTON!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 am

This is how to THANK someone for a useful post.

On the top right of the persons post that you want to thank you will see a + and - sign like this:

THANK YOU BUTTON!!! Thxbutton

When you click the + sign it will give the person a thanks in their THANKED spot under their avatar like this:

THANK YOU BUTTON!!! Thanked

Every time you thank someone the number will go up.

If you click the - sign their thanks will go down 1 point.

When a post is thanked the post itself will change colors to show you that you appreciated that persons reply, or post.

The color will only show the thanked topics/posts that you thanked so you can find what you like faster.

To prevent abuse of the thanks system, I will be closely monitoring it for the time being to make sure people are doing it with respect, and not out of bias.

I will be adding some new features this week, I hope you enjoy the thanks option, I will be making it so a THANKS button will be there instead of a plus and minus sign.

This is temporary until I can get a thank you button ready for use.
Back to top Go down

THANK YOU BUTTON!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.sroinfo.com :: Annoucements ::   :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: