www.sroinfo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

AGBot questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:27 am

Is it possible to run AGBot with Testosterone? Also, can somebody make a decent tutorial of how to work AGBot (include what it can and cannot do. E.g. buy potions, trading supplies, recovery kits, store items, sell items, etc.)? I use the SROKing bot, but it's not going to be free forever, so I plan on switching to a free bot that I can script myself. My friend said that AGBot sucks because of the scripting part, but it doesn't seem all that hard to figure out. Also, SRO Walkscript Creator seems to help out a lot with creating scripts for it.

Thank you,
SecretSquirrel
Back to top Go down
FritteBoy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
FritteBoy

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 am

Yes Testosterone works with ago bot and you can look here to get it working : Testosterone Guide .
It can do everything only if you know how to script Razz

I dont like to use script and that but yea if u looking for a free bot its good i guess Wink
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 am

Any suggestions to which the best free bot, in your opinion, would be? Razz
Back to top Go down
FritteBoy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
FritteBoy

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 am

IMO there is no good free bots Razz but Agbot is a good choice if you arnt able to purchase a bot.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Lucifer

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

There is a decent 24/7 bot. www.sroking.com
Its 24/7 doesnt need scripts and works similar to isrobot. However its still in BETA version so it isnt perfect but i'd choose this over AGBot any day
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:32 am

I'm using agBot since the beta version and i've seen it growing.
I've not that much experience with other bots because i didn't use them (at least not for a long time XD).

But in my opinion is agBot a really nice tool, because it has the options that i need and yea the most people have some troubles with their scripts the first time but if u just do this and search for help if u have problems, then it should be working fine Very Happy

When u are using it u can see that it is a free tool, but if you want the best u simply need to pay (of course Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AGBot questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGBot questions   AGBot questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AGBot questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.sroinfo.com :: International Silkroad Online :: Not for legits...-
Jump to: