www.sroinfo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

Aion a new mmorpg game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Admin

Aion a new mmorpg game Empty
PostSubject: Aion a new mmorpg game   Aion a new mmorpg game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Hello boys and girls ^^

I have quited playing Silkroad but im still working on the site Smile but right now im trying out this new game called Aion.
If there is anyone ells that want to try this game out just let me know,
so can i make a noob guide for you how to insatall make account and patch it to english.

What is aion?

The Tower of Eternity Awaits

Aion: The Tower of Eternity is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring cutting-edge imagery, breath-taking environments, and a unique world of fantasy. You play a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where flying takes on a completely new role and the enemy is not only the other player faction, but a deadly ancient evil as well.

Here are some distinctive aspects of Aion:

* The World: Aion is set in a unique land where players explore the inside of a shattered world, separated into two halves with the Abyss between them.

* Aerial Combat: No longer limited to two-dimensional combat on the ground, players in Aion can fly. Now think of online combat on a massive scale where attacks can come in any direction.

* PvPvE: Players will be able to engage in intense raids and other encounters with computer opponents, not to mention the opposing player faction.

* Classes: Players have a choice of four classes to start with, and can then move on to two more specialized classes once they attain a certain level of capability.

* Character Customization: You can customize your character in a multitude of ways with a thorough character creation and crafting system, as well as detailed item customization options.

Aion a new mmorpg game Aion10
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: Aion a new mmorpg game   Aion a new mmorpg game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm

I saw the video and this game seems very cool with flying stuff. The battle looks very good too. And can you put a little tutorial, because i went on the site and I dont know where to download it and how to subscribe Crying or Very sad.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: Aion a new mmorpg game   Aion a new mmorpg game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Yes !!

i already sent u a message before u posted this topic Laughing

I'm watching this game for a few weeks, and this weekend there's a beta version out in europe...
I tried to get the beta key, but unfortunately i didn't win one of those Sad

It would be great if u can give me Aion in another way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aion a new mmorpg game   Aion a new mmorpg game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

Ok at the end of this day ill be done with the guide. ill make it so clear so it will be really easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion a new mmorpg game   Aion a new mmorpg game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion a new mmorpg game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.sroinfo.com :: Aion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: