www.sroinfo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

:: SRO Info Event ::

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Admin

:: SRO Info Event :: Empty
PostSubject: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 am

This is SRO Info. We need your help to make this site a more famous site.
If you got one good idea on a event we can make on this site,
please join us at the forum and tell us your idea.

What event are you thinking of?

What should the price be that they will win?

The one who got the best idea, will win a secret thing on the ISRO game. Wink

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 am

If this site is going to have his own unique.asp page, then would it have a counter for each player how much unique kills he/she has also??

If so, then maybe it would be a good idea to make an event who can kill uniques the fastest.
For example: The player who has killed all kind of uniques (only till isy lvl 60, because highest uniques are too hard for some ppl) one time the first (on THIS site!) then he will win.

I think this would be nice because it not only depens if u are a good player in sro, but also if u have patients: if u want to kill 5 different uniques (Tiger Girl, Uruchi, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, Isyutaru) also players below level 90 can win this event if they just try it hard enough.
Besides this whole thing, one of the most important things is that it would be a great advertisement for this site if it has his own unique.asp page (people will have to look on it how much uniques others have killed yet. The unique.asp page will be used very much immediately).

But... I don't know for sure if the unique.asp page will still come? And of course if it will have the option to record player kills, otherwise we won't know when u've killed them all once (or more times) since the opening of the unique.asp page on this site.

P.S. remember that the unique kills only count if they are on THIS unique.asp site, and not at rev6 or something (otherwise the most of us would already have won the event before it started -_-)
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 am

There is 1 event i got in my mind.

Screenshot event....the one who has the nicest screenshot win a prize. I heard that rev6 got is video contest....so if there is a screenshot contest....many people would come for the challenge....the only problem : I dont know if sro info would pay for prices. But if members do some publicity...A lot of people would come. And the reputation of the site would improve a lot.

The second things is improve tools (I dont mean BRO tool...I'm sure he did a good tool and I dont want him to give it to every1 after all his efforts). I mean unique monster.asp as SoulRoc said...(Nice idea soul Wink)...Other things could be improved...but I dont have any in my mind for the moment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 am

Soul your where really good and smart idea, but its not for all lvls thats the only bad thing Sad

And sami your idea where also really good and easy for all lvls, but i think we will get alot of screens and that can be hard to rate Sad

The ideas are good i cant say what event we will take for now, we will wait and see if anyone more comes with a good idea and then we can take a look at them all and see what will be the best Wink

And thank you sami and soul for your ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 am

I was thinking about a very funny event...It would be even for every1 if people take red horse. The thing is we can do some races tournament Very Happy. For exemple...You start from jangan and u finish at hotan. Thw one who is the fastest win a prize...It would be a elimination contest. The things is it would be difficult if a hundred people wants to do the contest. So I though there would be pre-race...You count the time of the 20 fastest people and the other are eliminated. At this point you would start the elimination.

P.S: I don't want any prize if my idea is the best. I just want the site to be greater so every1 can see the potential of sro info Very Happy. Hope my idea is good.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

samisam i thought about this too XD it would be really fun i know for sure..

but why didn't i post it then???
because... there is a very BIG problem:

The different servers Sad we can only do this if we are in the same server and we aren't.

And admin: okay, this is hard for some low levels, but this is why i made it only till isyutaru (i guess most of us are level 70 of even higher?).
Maybe we can make something that if u are a higher level u need to kill more.
Something like this:
Level 95-100: Kill Demon Shaitan and all uniques below his level one time. ::total 7 uniques::
Level 80-95: Kill Lord Yarkan and all uniques below his level one time. ::total 6 uniques::
Level 60-80: Kill Isyutaru and all uniques below her level one time. ::total 5 uniques::
Level 40-60: Kill Uruchi and all uniques below his level one time. ::total 4 uniques::
Level 20-40: Kill 3 uniques of your choice (may be all uniques which u want, even the same unique more times) ::total 3 uniques::
Level 1-20: Kill a unique of your choice. ::total 1 unique::

In my opinion we can find a way for this problem, maybe not exactly like above, but it is not the biggest problem. I think the tool itself (the .asp page) it the biggest problem: we need to make one and let it work, that's not easy.
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 pm

SoulOfRoc wrote:
samisam i thought about this too XD it would be really fun i know for sure..

but why didn't i post it then???
because... there is a very BIG problem:

The different servers Sad we can only do this if we are in the same server and we aren't.

I tough about that soul. The thing we could do is to create lvl 10 char for each people in the same server. When they will subscribe to the event, they just have to tell us the name of there lvl 10 char (It would be better if they tell us secretly because that would decrease the chance of stealing the account of peple who win.) And i was going to write about what u said with the lvl of the unique. xD And it isn't a lie. But the problem is : Anyone lvl 100 can kill the unique if he is not in the event. Mad
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm

samisam4 wrote:
The thing we could do is to create lvl 10 char for each people in the same server.
Yes, i guess that will be really fun to login ^^ but okay it is an option.

samisam4 wrote:
But the problem is : Anyone lvl 100 can kill the unique if he is not in the event. Mad
Ehm, i don't see the problem? xD
Others can kill uniques too so it is even harder for everyone to get a unique kill. That makes the event a little bit harder so it will take more time and more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 pm

SoulOfRoc wrote:

Others can kill uniques too so it is even harder for everyone to get a unique kill. That makes the event a little bit harder so it will take more time and more fun Smile

I know, but if 10 lvl 30 start to atack ivy and then a lvl 100 arrive and kill her, then every1 would be angry and maybe stop this event...But we cant say what would happens cuz we dont even tried it Smile. And the connection for the race event wouldnt be so hard. If people can connect their main char easily with testosterone, they can also easily connect their race char Wink.

So there would be the rules to participate to the horse races:

1. Subscribe at sro info (it is normal Wink)
2. Subscribe at horse race in the forum (there should be a topic for that)
3. Create a lvl 10 account to race.
4. Send a PM to a special account on this forum to tell your account name (so admin wont have 100 messages and admin can go on the special account whenever they want)
5. After 75 subscribed, you close the event registration.
6. Sro info fix 1 day for the pre-race (This is a problem because it would be difficult to choose th 32 fastest players if 40 arrive at the same time. So i decided that if they arrive for exemple at hotan, they need to teleport themslves at downhang. After u tell them to go at a special point...the count would be easier). <--- This point can be modified.
7. After the pre-race you choose de 32 fastest people
8. You set up the elimination until we have a winner.(4 people in 1 race).

Every1 can give their ideas to modify those rules. But it is just an idea.

PS: I expect the help of Soul cuz he has a lot of good ideas Wink.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 am

samisam4 wrote:

2. Subscribe at horse race in the forum (there should be a topic for that)
3. Create a lvl 10 account to race.
4. Send a PM to a special account on this forum to tell your account name (so admin wont have 100 messages and admin can go on the special account whenever they want)
I would suggest to subscribe in the forum topic, and then make a new character with exactly the same name as your forum name, i don't see why it's needed to PM the admin again if u already subscribed.

samisam4 wrote:

5. After 75 subscribed, you close the event registration.
It's the best to set a limited time to subscribe (for example 2 weeks), make a minimum number of participants to make sure there are enough people to do the event with, and if there are not enough participants at that time u can give them some more time to subscribe.
I think 75 is way too much, if u make this event, then I guess that about 30-40 people will participate. But of course it is a good idea to tell your friends about the event, so that this number will increase (they have to register at sro info first: of course Razz ).

samisam4 wrote:

6. Sro info fix 1 day for the pre-race (This is a problem because it would be difficult to choose th 32 fastest players if 40 arrive at the same time. So i decided that if they arrive for exemple at hotan, they need to teleport themslves at downhang. After u tell them to go at a special point...the count would be easier). <--- This point can be modified.
7. After the pre-race you choose de 32 fastest people
8. You set up the elimination until we have a winner.(4 people in 1 race).

I don't understand why u pick 32?? Here's my view:
I guess it's a good idea to work with rounds. In the first round 7 people can participate for each run.
Why 7? just because i would work with 8-party's to check where other's are and if they are doing well. U can add one to the party who isn't racing but observing the others. That makes 7 or less people can participate in each run.
Each run will have two winners, they will go to the 2nd round, which also will contain a few runs.
The winners of the runs in the 2nd round can go to the final 3th round (I already have a good -secret- idea for this last round).

Edited: P.S. in this way only 7 people can arrive at the same time, but this won't happen. It can be that there are a few arriving at the same time, but we can send them both to the next round in that case ( and btw i'll make sure that it is not possible to arrive at the same time in the 3th round! Laughing )

Last edited by SoulOfRoc on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding the P.S.)
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:30 am

It is good idea to make parties to watch for people. And i said 32 cuz when can do 8 races of 4 people. then each winner will race against 4 other winner. It would be like this:

4 people --\
__________|-->4 people
4 people --/___________\
______________________2 people (same thing on the other side)
4 people --\___________/
__________|-->4 people
4 people --/

So it would look like a real competition. And each 4 would have an admin (or judges) to look if there isnt cheating. For the PM message, just forget about it. I just tought it isn't necessary Razz

What do you think ?

PS: the undersore represent spaces (if I had put spaces, the picture would be f****ed) and I am very curious about your idea with the 3rd round bounce
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:28 am

because i needed some time to figure out what i mean i made an easy picture of it Wink

I guess that what u mean is this (and then it's ok for me Razz) :
:: SRO Info Event :: Racesc10

Now i already know what i have in my mind for the 3th and 2nd round, they are both finished, but now the first round.
I made a picture with a route, but i ain't sure it this is not to hard for a level 10 char Sad anyway here is it and say if this needs a change:
:: SRO Info Event :: Racero10

I like the route so in my opinion this is a good one, but i don't know for sure if they don't die in the south part.
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 am

PERFECT ! It is the only thing i wanna say Very Happy! And don't worry about the horse life. If they buy horse pots, they won't have any problem Wink.

So ! I think it would be a very nice event ! We just need to tell this to admin. I hope it will work. And I'm VERY VERY VERY curious about the 2nd and 3rd round. bounce
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:21 am

Very Happy

very good to hear that.

Now, if there is someone with me who wants to be an Event-Mod, which means that we need to be the judge and we need to look at the other players if they are doing it as they should do Smile

I want to share what i'm thinking about the 2nd and 3th round with this person, to discuss these ideas.

The only problem is that if u be this person, and u know all this information, u have more then then the others, maybe that's a bit unfair.
For me personal is it not that bad if i can't participate myself.
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 am

I can be the judge. I won't participate to this event. It wasn't in my intentions. I can watch 2 parties, because I will login 2 of my chars and put them in window mode. But it is your choice for the selection of de mod Wink.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:11 am

lolz my choice? of course not!!
U were the creater of this idea !! Very Happy

That means that we will be the event-mods of this event, i'll contact u for further discussion trough PM Wink
Back to top Go down
samisam4
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:18 am

Perfect! I im going to do advertisements in my sro guild. And don't forget to tell me your famous secret about the 2nd and 3rd round Razz.
Back to top Go down
L33tkiller
L33tkiller

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 am

and on what server are we going to make it ?.. thre're all crowded so it will probably a problem to get all connected
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SoulOfRoc

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am

We didn't pick a server and date yet, but we will do this in the comming days.
Maybe the connecting will be a small problem, but we can do nothing about it, but to make it a little bit better for u:

I promise to you with 100% that it will be really really worth it!!!

You ain't forgetting this event afterwards! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: SRO Info Event ::   :: SRO Info Event :: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: SRO Info Event ::
Page 1 of 1