WebsiteHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

Share | 

[GUIDE] How to access avatar gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRO
Admin/Programmer
Admin/Programmer

PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to access avatar gallery   Sun May 10, 2009 1:38 pm

To access the avatar gallery so you can add any avatar of your choice next to your name please follow these few directions.

After you login look at the top of the forums, and you will see a PROFILE button like the one in the picture below.

Click the PROFILE button and you will be taken to your member profile page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Next you you need to click on the AVATAR link like in the picture below.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now you need to click the button called SHOW GALLERY at the bottom of the page like in the picture below.

Now you will see a bar in the middle that says " SITE GALLERY " you need to click it, and it will bring a drop down menu for you with a list of options to choose from like in the picture's below.

When you click it you will see this...

All you have to do now is select anything you want in the list and you will be taken to a nice list of avatars compliments of SROINFO.

I hope this little guide helped you out a little bit, if not just send me a pm by clicking HERE and tell me what problems your having finding the avatar gallery and I will try my best to help you.

Please note that it may take atleast 12 hours before I send you a reply.

-BRO-
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to access avatar gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1