WebsiteHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are still working on the forum..... we will try our best to help you with anything u need.
Brother forum about, anything you need to play cSRO (Chinese SRO),  http://international-sro.first-forum.com
Please read our FORUM RULES before making a post!

Share | 

Joymax needs to change!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRO
Admin/Programmer
Admin/Programmer

PostSubject: Joymax needs to change!!   Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 pm

It is funny... I purchased 1000 silk today and want to get premium plus for my account, but unfortunatly for me it says the server is full and I have been trying for like 3 hours now and still to no avail I can't login.

But thats okj I just forgot to buy silk the other day so now I have to go through this like everyone else, it makes me happy to know I can get premium and have no problems logging in. Smile

CHEERS cheers
Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sun May 10, 2009 5:09 am

Hehe, then u can feel how others have it every time Razz

I don't have premium at all so the logging in is one of my problems Sad

I've had premium 2 times but my parents don't like me spending too much on a freaking computer game XD
Back to top Go down
BRO
Admin/Programmer
Admin/Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 am

SoulOfRoc wrote:
Hehe, then u can feel how others have it every time Razz

I don't have premium at all so the logging in is one of my problems Sad

I've had premium 2 times but my parents don't like me spending too much on a freaking computer game XD

Sorry to hear that man, it is a good game and if you want to get anywhere in it you MUST get a premium sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
UknowN
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 am

Yeah but no days goldbots starting to get prems and that aint any good
Back to top Go down
Hate Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Joymax is goin down ... its a matter of time .. joymax is goin to end up monitoring 50 servers full of goldbots .. i really regret wasting my time on this game but now after 3 years of playing, makin characters , buying and sellin stuff to get gold .. am STUCK with the game
Back to top Go down
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

Hate Breeder wrote:
Joymax is goin down ... its a matter of time .. joymax is goin to end up monitoring 50 servers full of goldbots .. i really regret wasting my time on this game but now after 3 years of playing, makin characters , buying and sellin stuff to get gold .. am STUCK with the game

Hate breeder says the truth...Joymax is going to have several problem with goldbot and the number of server...But the thing they want the most is MONEY. So what do you think....Joymax should continue to let every1 bot and get money from silks, or ban every1 and give a sort of game taht is even Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Joymax desrtoyed the game when d9 opend, and it wont be any better. this game is fu**ed -.-

I dont play it anymore. im trying out a new game called Aion ^^

Back to top Go down
SoulOfRoc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:40 pm

i think it would be the best for all if they make something that u can login only 3 (maybe 4) clients for each IP address.

I am almost sure there are no more clients for one IP address in a 'Legit' way. So if they make this there wouldn't be players discriminated.
All the goldbotters would have no chance because there can be only a few clients running in a whole house, that makes the server easier.

We as players would be better without the goldbotters, and joymax would make more money! This because of two things: The goldbotters don't spend money on this game, they are just botting all day for gold, so joymax doesn't get any money from them, while if they leave the server there is room enough for about 1000 new players, and those will buy silk, not all but i'm sure a few!!
Besides that, the game is cooler without goldbotters and with easier login so they will have more players who likes the game, and they will spend their money too!
Back to top Go down
samisam4

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 pm

The other major problem is the difficulty to level up ! It is much too hard! My friend told me it is 20 mobs to get a 0.01% at lvl 90-100!!!! And when i started sro, I was legit because bot weren't too spread. I think it took 1 month (or maybe more!) to have my lvl 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joymax needs to change!!   

Back to top Go down

Joymax needs to change!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1